|USB-Link Kit include:
• NEXIQ USB-Link;
• 15′ USB cable;
• 4050486-pin/9-pin vehicle “Y” Deutsch adapter.Software:
• Freightliner ServiceLink 4.7.0.
ServiceLink is a diagnostic and service tool that communicates with the various Electronic Control Units (ECUs) on Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) vehicles.
Supports diagnostics and parameterization for Freightliner newest class 8 vehicle.
• Supports the Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol for the Cascadia ECUs.
• Nexiq USB-Link adapter will handle all protocols, including the new CAN protocol.
• Supports four new ECUs for the Cascadia model, including:
– Signal detect and Actuation Module (SAM) Cab;
– SAM Chassis;
– Modular Switch Field (MSF);
– Central Gateway.
• Supports the following CAN ECUs functions:
– View faults and clear faults;
– Upgrading ECU software (Flashing);
– Parameters (except for the Central Gateway);
– MSF Switches.
• Provides updated Templates, including new templates that support the CAN ECUs. • Provides a new enhanced templates toolbar.
• Provides enhanced ECU List information and VIN reporting, including new Conflicting VIN dialog box.
More info: http://specdiag.com/freightliner.html